My casual weekend style for fall 2014 is all about skinnies, boots/booties, layers, and scarves. Check out my latest weekender obsessions below followed by links to affordable pieces.
- Black denim skinnies are a current weekend staple in my wardrobe. I love the casual booties with the cable knit sweater and blanket scarf shown here.
- Flannels are perfect for casual attire and this looks adorable with a quilted vest and tall cognac boots.
- A tweed blazer adds a touch of class to another cozy cable knit sweater, and solid colored scarf.
- These rubber boots would get a lot of use on the weekends for me! And this sweater poncho would be like wearing a blanket, which I love. Notice the chambray/denim shirt underneath which is falls premiere layering essential.
- Love the layering of the flannel with the varsity cardigan and booties.
Looking at these awesome styles on Pinterest is one thing. Shopping for them at affordable prices is not as easy. Here is what I found.
Cable Knit Sweaters: Jackpot at Kohl’s
- ELLE™ Cable-Knit Turtleneck Sweater $36.99
- Croft & Barrow® Cable-Knit Dolman Sweater $24.99
- LC Lauren Conrad Cable-Knit Crop Sweater $39.99
Leather Booties/Boots & Rubber Boots
- Vince Camuto “Baldwin” $169.90
- Chinese Laundry South Coast $59.97
- Clarks Alpine Melt $71.99
- Chooka Top Solid Rain Boot $64.95
- Fashion Elegant Plaid Splicing Long Women’s Scarves $7.99
- Manhattan Accessories Co. Reversible Plaid Ruana $33.60
- & 4 New In Ladies Warm Comfortable Plaid Scarves For Women $10.99
Tweed Jacket & Sweater Poncho
- Olive Double-Breasted Blazer $150
- Chaps Herringbone Wool Blend Jacket $90.30
- Dolman Sleeve Poncho $69.95
- Croft & Barrow® Houndstooth Quilted Vest $29.99